We use a hosted student registration system called OneView
, where you update the district's annual student forms and register new students
Updating information for existing students
Creating a parent account in OneView
- Open the OneView portal (https://lakewood.esvportal.com/)
- Click Create a New Account
- Fill in your personal information. Create a parent username, password, PIN code, and security question.
- Link your child to your account:
- If the district provided you with an invitation code, use Option #1 to link your child to your account.
- Use Option #2 to link your child based upon student data the district has on file.
- Click Attach.
Enrolling a new student
- Complete on-line registration:
Once you are signed-in to the OneView parent portal, click Enroll New Student(s)
and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Schedule registration meeting:
In OneView you'll be asked to schedule a registration appointment. During this time, we'll review and validate student information, make copies of necessary documents and discuss next steps.
Student Registration Center Info
Hours: M - F from 8am - 4pm
Jackson Intermediate School, Building B
9370 Lancer Rd, Hebron OH 43025
Phone: 7 40-928-1915
Fax: 7 40-928-37 56
Email: [email protected]
- Bring required documents:
The following documentation is required to be presented to school personnel at the time of your registration appointment:
- Student's original or certified copy of birth certificate
- TWO (2) proofs of residency (select any 2 from the list below)
- Custody documents, if applicable (shared parenting agreement, divorce decree, magistrate's order, court appointment, guardian, grandparent power of attorney, etc.). All court documents must have court stamp and judge's signature.
- Student immunization records (see list below)
- Parent/guardian photo ID
- IEP/ETR or other special education placement information, if applicable
The following documents establish residency. Two (2) are required at the time of registration:
- Current rental/lease agreement
- Deed or closing documents
- Current Gas bill or service verification, showing service address (not mailing address)
- Current Electric bill or service verification, showing service address (not mailing address)
- Current Water bill or service verification, showing service address (not mailing address)
- Current Cable bill or service verification, showing service address (not mailing address)
- Current Trash bill or service verification, showing service address (not mailing address)
Please note: If you are currently living with family or friends that live in the Lakewood Local School District, you must submit a notarized duplicate residency form (download and print PDF) along with 2 proofs of residency from the list above, in the name of the person with whom you are residing.
New Kindergarten students: By law, all required vaccinations must be received before student can attend school. Required vaccinations are:
- 4 or more doses of DTP or DPaP, or any combination
- 3 or more doses IPV or if a combination of IVP and OVP then 4 doses is required
- 3 doses Hepatitis B
- 2 doses MMR
- 2 doses Varicella
Additional immunizations needed:
- 7th grade students: 1 dose meningococcal & 1 dose Tdap
- 12th grade students: 2 doses meningococcal (if 1st dose was administered on or after the 16th birthday, a second dose is not required.)