Lakewood Local School uses a hosted student registration system called OneView
, where you can register your students and find the district's annual student forms that previously would have been turned in on paper the first week of school. Completing the forms online streamlines the process, making it easy for you to update information and improving the accuracy of our data.
Updating information for existing students
Creating a parent account in OneView
Your OneView account is used ONLY for enrollment, registration, and updating your student's forms annually. Click here for printable directions for creating a new OneView parent account.
- Open the OneView portal (https://lakewood.esvportal.com/)
- Click Create a New Account
- Fill in your personal information. Create a parent username, password, PIN code, and security question.
- Link your child to your account:
- If the district provided you with an invitation code, use Option #1 to link your child to your account.
- Use Option #2 to link your child based upon student data the district has on file.
- Click Attach.
Enrolling a new student
- Complete on-line registration:
Once you are signed-in to the OneView parent portal, click Enroll New Student(s)
and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Schedule registration meeting:
In OneView you'll be asked to schedule a registration appointment. During this time, we'll review and validate student information, make copies of necessary documents and discuss next steps.
Student Registration Center Info
Hours: M - F from 8am - 4pm
Jackson Intermediate School, Building B
9370 Lancer Rd, Hebron OH 43025
Phone: 7 40-928-1915
Fax: 7 40-928-37 56
Email: [email protected]
- Bring required documents:
The following documentation is required to be presented to school personnel at the time of your registration appointment:
- Student's original or certified copy of birth certificate
- TWO (2) proofs of residency (select any 2 from the list below)
- Custody documents, if applicable (shared parenting agreement, divorce decree, magistrate's order, court appointment, guardian, grandparent power of attorney, etc.). All court documents must have court stamp and judge's signature.
- Student immunization records (see list below)
- Parent/guardian photo ID
- IEP/ETR or other special education placement information, if applicable
The following documents establish residency. Two (2) are required at the time of registration:
- Current rental/lease agreement
- Deed or closing documents
- Current Gas bill or service verification, showing service address (not mailing address)
- Current Electric bill or service verification, showing service address (not mailing address)
- Current Water bill or service verification, showing service address (not mailing address)
- Current Cable bill or service verification, showing service address (not mailing address)
- Current Trash bill or service verification, showing service address (not mailing address)
Please note: If you are currently living with family or friends that live in the Lakewood Local School District, you must submit a notarized duplicate residency form (download and print PDF) along with 2 proofs of residency from the list above, in the name of the person with whom you are residing.
New Kindergarten students: By law, all required vaccinations must be received before student can attend school. Required vaccinations are:
Additional immunizations needed:
- 5 doses DTP
- 4 doses Polio
- 3 doses Hepatitis B
- 2 doses MMR
- 2 doses Varicella
- 7th grade students: 1 dose meningococcal & 1 dose Tdap
- 12th grade students: 2 doses meningococcal (if 1st dose was administered on or after the 16th birthday, a second dose is not required.)