Dear LMS Families,
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! It’s hard to believe that the first day of school is right around the corner! I hope that this summer has been full of fun and relaxation time with your families!
We would like to welcome a new teacher to LMS this fall!
- Mr. Nicholas Claybourn: 8th Grade Science
There is a mailing on the way to your home with items to wrap up the 2020-2021 school year and aid in getting the 2021-2022 school year off to a smooth start. Please review the information and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Items include:
- 2021-2022 LMS Back-to-School FAQ
- 2020-2021 Ohio State Test results provided by ODE, which arrived in the district last week
- 2021-2022 Student schedule and LMS map (schedules are also available for viewing on ProgressBook)
- Please remind your child to bring their schedule with them to LMS Open House (if you plan to attend) AND on the first day of school.
- Remember that many factors are considered when building each student’s schedule. Student preferences for unified arts classes (completed last spring) are considered, but are not guaranteed. Unified arts courses are not considered for schedule change requests. We understand that sometimes student interests and unified arts courses do not match up perfectly. Please encourage your child to try something new if this occurs in your household.
- Student schedule changes will be considered for “broken” schedules. Examples of a “broken” schedule include (but are not limited to) enrollment in a duplicate class within the same school year or a core class is missing from the schedule.
- Please direct student schedule questions to Mrs. Raymond: [email protected]
I am looking forward to working with each of you this year. Please always feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Jess Fry, Principal