The 2018-19 school year is flying by. The 1st grading period is in the books along with Fall Sports and Marching Band season. Our new staff members and students can no longer be considered new, they have a full grading period under their belts and are now full-fledged Lancers.
The 2nd grading period will bring many challenges and experiences.
- We will continue to develop our Innovation Center and collaborate with our business partners to provide our students opportunities to learn in real world environments.
- We will be gearing up for the next round of EOC testing and semester exams in December. All students who did not obtain a “3” or better on prior assessments or who missed a previous testing cycle will be participating in the EOC assessments.
- The school drama production of Father of the Bride is November (15th-19th)
- Our Winter Sports athletes will be competing in Swimming, Bowling, Basketball, Cheerleading and Wrestling.
- We will even get some extra time with our families during the 2nd grading period. The Thanksgiving and Winter breaks will be here before you know it. Be sure to let the people who support and love you every day know how much you appreciate them. Wow, what an exciting time to be a Lancer!!
In closing, I want to let all of you Lancers know how much I appreciate what you do here at LHS. I see Staff and Student participation and support of all of our programs and extra-curricular activities grow daily. Great things are happening here at LHS! Keep up the good work and stay focused on the prize.
Mr. Krier, LHS Principal