Lakewood school buildings
All of the Lakewood school buildings function as drive-up wireless hotspots. If your child's device is not already connected to our network, please use the "LW_Guest" network (there is no password).
- Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription at any service level up to 100 Mbps.
- To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households. Prepare to be on hold for awhile, as call volumes are VERY heavy.
- For eligible low-income households without school-aged children, Charter continues to offer Spectrum Internet Assist, a low-cost broadband program delivering speeds of 30 Mbps.
- Charter will open its Wi-Fi hotspots across our footprint for public use.
- Read Spectrum's announcement here.
- You must call to cancel at the end of the 60 days, after which you may be billed at Spectrum's regular rate.
- Check availability and coverage in your area: https://www.spectrum.com/contact-us
- For new customers without existing Kinetic/Windstream service, there are promotions with monthly discounts.
- Service and billing are month-to-month with no contract.
- Check availability and coverage in your area: https://www.windstream.com/high-speed-internet
- Lifeline is a federal program that lowers the monthly cost of phone and internet. Eligible customers will get up to $9.25 toward their bill. You can only use Lifeline for either phone or internet, but not both.
- Several service providers in Licking County participate in the program.
- Check participating companies and apply: https://data.usac.org/publicreports/CompaniesNearMe/Download/Report
Mobile phones/Internet hotspots