Welcome to the 2018-2019 Hebron Elementary School Year. I am very excited to join the Lakewood Family! My husband (Blaine) and I are high school sweet hearts and have been together for 30 years (21 of those married). We have a thirteen-year-old son named Jack who is very active in soccer, and an eleven-year-old daughter, Leela, who plays basketball, lacrosse and the drums in a rock band. I love to cook and try new restaurants. I also like to be creative with different projects around the house. I am looking forward to this year and can’t wait to meet everyone and work with your amazing children.
A few things to know for the start of the year:
- First day for Grades 1 & 2 is August 16th; for Kindergarten, August 21st
- Open House is August 14th from 6PM - 7PM. Please come early for a Sweet Treat Meet & Greet so I can connect with all of you!
- Our PTO members will be at our Open House on August 14th. Please sign up to support our students.
- Class lists will be provided at our Open House
- School pictures are Wednesday, September 5th
- Please review our Daily Routine to create the best experience for your student
We are looking forward to this year and working with our amazing families. It is important to me that Hebron Elementary is a welcoming place for all students and family members. Please feel free to contact Mrs. Harkness, Mr. Coffey or myself with questions or concerns at any time.
Nikki Henry, Principal